[vorbis-dev] OggVorbis "tutorial" file

Adriano Almeida adriano at continuum.com.br
Wed Feb 18 04:20:52 PST 2004

Hi,
 I would like to ask if someone couldhelp me. I am writing a decoder for ogg-vorbis. I am not using the libvorbis because we want a code using our memory functions and I am going to rip some of the decoder functionality as we want only to use mono, 44.100, 96-160kbs sound files. We want to write the fastest and cleanest code possible even using assembler functions where possible.

I have written part of the decoding code but i need a ogg file that to Debug my code. So, I ask if anyone could give me a single ogg file with the desription of each component, like the number and the codebooks, their values,  root , etc so I could check if my code is reading the file correctly. This is one part that i think is missing with the documentation. A "tutorial" file, with its data fully discribed.

Thanks in advance,
Adriano Almeida