[vorbis-dev] 8192 frame and floo0 sample.

ÀÌÀºÁ÷ ejy70 at samsung.com
Tue Feb 17 02:43:16 PST 2004

Hello, everybody.
I am looking for same Ogg Vorbis file which have 8192 size frame or using floor0.

According to the Ogg Vorbis spec, the maximum frame size is 8192.
But I cannot find that size of frame in the Ogg Vorbis file.

Also I cannot find Ogg Vorbis file using floor0.

If you have, pleas open them. Or can you tell me where I can find them?

Sincerely.

Eunjik