[vorbis-dev] win32 SDK call for help

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Sun Nov 16 12:18:43 PST 2003

John:

What version of CDex and Windows do you run ? I just tried 1.5.0 and 1.5.1
of CDex and replaced the ogg, vorbis, vorbisenc dlls with the ones I build
(static runtime) and ran into problems (edited the settings as
well)...nothing happened on exit.. I am running XP.

I also tried another app which use vorbis DLLs (The Core Media Player) and
was able to replace the dlls with the ones I generated, and again, no problems.

I have also build a "dynamic runtime" version of the SDK here ->
http://www.xiph.org/~oddsock/oggvorbis/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1-dynamic.zip

let me know if that one ends up working better...

oddsock