[vorbis-dev] vorbis on playstation 2

David Etherton etherton at rockstarsandiego.com
Thu Feb 6 07:09:38 PST 2003

> I suspect the main problem is accidental double-precision
> constants. Most of these got fixed, but they have a tendency
> to creep back in...

There were definitely many of these in the 1.0 snapshot code I've been
using.  Should I grab a cvs snapshot instead if a lot of them have been
fixed post-1.0?

I started changing M_PI to ogg_pi and all of the transcedentals over to
ogg_sin, etc so that I could swap in single-precision trancedentals easily.
I'm still trying to figure out what parts are decode-only, and of those,
which are only during initialization (like the lookup table setups).

-Dave