[vorbis-dev] libvorbis install problem

Pete Stapley pstapley at rapidnet.com
Wed Sep 11 12:36:54 PDT 2002

checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc
checking build system type... i386-unknown-freebsd4.6.2
checking host system type... i386-unknown-freebsd4.6.2
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/libexec/elf/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/libexec/elf/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking whether ln -s works... yes
ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed

Any idea why I am getting this error?