[vorbis-dev] ACM codec

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Mon Nov 11 04:33:36 PST 2002

I successfully contacted him, received source code, and got permission to post it on my site for a project we did -- www.on2.com/vpvision.  Please feel free to use that code off my site under the license terms, which I believe were GPL or LGPL.

Be warned however that Vorbis+ACM is a nasty combination right now, for various reasons that Monty can explain if he is so inclined.  In a nutshell, there isn't a good match between Vorbis in its present state and the ACM interface.  This project used six different ACM tags, I never got a clear understanding of the differences between them.