[vorbis-dev] UTF-8 & Hebrew

David K. Gasaway dave at gasaway.org
Thu Mar 7 21:13:22 PST 2002

On 7 Mar 2002 at 19:40, Beni Cherniavksy wrote:

> Will anybody consider it useful if I create some torture test files
> for checking complience with the comment spec?

That sounds awefully nice!  What sort of testing procedures would a
developer use with such files?  I'm interested in this subject, and
have carefully read all of the previous discussions on the mailing
lists, but I'm still lost ugliness of it all.

I guess what I'm saying is: If you do this, please provide more than
just some files to test; try to provide enough information that an
ignorant developer would know what the $@!% to do with them.  :)

Thanks, Beni.

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway