[vorbis-dev] Ogg Media Player

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Sat Jan 12 12:04:56 PST 2002

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 06:34:34AM -0600, lists-chrish at assistedsolutions.com wrote:
> >>Freeamp is one of the only open source ones that I know of.  It should play Oggs fine.<<
[...]
> This is the ONLY feature that makes me want to use WMP over some other audio player. If there was another player that had a full featured media library, I'd use it in a heartbeat.

Freeamp has a "full featured media library" as you describe, and is
additionally free and cross-platform. I'm just filing a bug on it
right now about the GIFs on its website, but other than that I don't
think I can complain about anything about it, and it has some
interesting features (see the website) that few (any?) other media
players have. And if you don't like it, there's source code...

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net>
- "Know thyself."