[vorbis-dev] Ogg Media Player

rinnan at mac.com rinnan at mac.com
Sat Jan 12 13:31:20 PST 2002

RealJukebox and iTunes both do what you describe, and iTunes does a
better job of it.  With the QuickTime plugin, you can even get iTunes to
play ogg files.  But I'd like to see FreeAmp improved with these
features.  It does have some sort of music management database-type
stuff in it and does support ogg.  It's open-source, and runs on Linux
and Windows.

Erik