[vorbis-dev] Just to dispel any hopes -- RC3 really low bitrate

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Wed Jan 2 10:58:38 PST 2002

in case your curious as to what low bitrates sound *with* resampling, check
out http://www.oddsock.org/vorbis_streams

there are 2 streams there, one with RC3 32/22/Mono, and one with LAME
32/22/Mono....the source is the same for both streams...I personally think
that the 32/22/Mono of RC3 is quite spectacular...

oddsock