[vorbis-dev] Documentation Suggestions

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Wed Feb 6 08:25:42 PST 2002

> It's pity that this cool stuff is so buggy.

That is uncalled for.  Our stuff is _quite_ stable.

You probably have either one of two things misconfigured:

1) default alignment is used by all the vorbis code.  if you've changed
alignment in your project, BOOM.  You'll have to recompile vorbis with
the new alignment.

2) you're probably not generating code for Multithreaded DLL.  If you
want to use a different target, then recompile.

It's not our fault MSVC is so braindead.  We don't have this problem
with any of the other platforms.

If anyone knows how to pop up an error when either of these mismatch let
me know.  MSVC is happy to oblige otherwise resulting in code that
crashes everywhere.

jack.