[vorbis-dev] Free Directsound Ogg Vorbis player with source to download

Erik Stabij estabij at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Feb 9 10:41:35 PST 2002

-> I spent a long time on linker issues and then crashing before I found one
post that mentioned problems with the fseek wrapper in the default
callbacks.  I set up a callbacks struct to use the standard fopen, fseek,
etc, and the problems went away.

->I also set up the callbacks struct but it doesn't stop it from crashing
when
trying ov_open().

I have made a Ogg Vorbis player for Windows using DirectSound and MSVC6.
The player is based on the playstreaming sample of the Microsoft DirectX 7
SDK
and the simple example decoder using vorbisfile of the vorbis-sdk-1.0rc3.
You can download it ( complete with the source ) from
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/estabij/
Perhaps there are people who can improve my stuff + it would be great to
here from them.
The player works and you can see how I did the settings, etc.

Erik Stabij

'vorbis-dev-request at xiph.org'