[vorbis-dev] Documentation Suggestions

Erik Stabij estabij at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Feb 6 06:34:25 PST 2002

-> I spent a long time on linker issues and then crashing before I found one
post that mentioned problems with the fseek wrapper in the default
callbacks.  I set up a callbacks struct to use the standard fopen, fseek,
etc, and the problems went away.

I also set up the callbacks struct but it doesn't stop it from crashing when
trying ov_open(). I use vorbisfile_d.lib as an import lib (and the
corresponding dll) in visual C++ 6. Is there some extra dependeny on
msvcrtd.dll (I use the dependency walker on the vorbisfile_d.exe in the bin
directory?
It's pity that this cool stuff is so buggy.

Erik Stabij