[vorbis-dev] Re: Vorbis as a Quicktime codec

Kevin Marks kmarks at apple.com
Fri Sep 21 09:07:59 PDT 2001

Nick, Segher, Steve,
I'm confused. Call me a naive stonemason in a software cathedral, but
I thought the whole point of this Open Source dream was that you
released the source when it was just about working, and got others to
help you debug it. It seems daft for you all to be independently
implementing the same kinds of QT components.
If there are things that QuickTime needs to change to better support
Vorbis, you're far more likely to get those changes if you submit bug
reports with source.

If you have problems with QT pieces, do please post on the QT-API
list (I know some of you already have).