[vorbis-dev] wavelets and ogg vorbis

Sam Wouters sam.wouters at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Oct 30 11:30:56 PST 2001

I've read that wavelets are on the to-do list of features for ogg vorbis. As
a project for the university I have to (try to) implement wavelets in the ogg
vorbis format.
Are there any developers already implementing this? If so, could they contact
me en share there progress/problems.
Is there a place where I can find more information about vorbis and wavelets,
outside the xiph homepage, which I find is kind of rudimentary?

If someone could help me, I'll be very pleased. And of course, the result of
the project will be shared with the vorbis developers.

Tnx in advance

Sam