[vorbis-dev] Re: vorbis.framework

rillian rillian at telus.net
Thu Nov 1 22:58:06 PST 2001

I've committed Elifarley's ProjectBuilder files to ogg and vorbis cvs.
They're both in the 'macosx' directories. I verified that they built,
but didn't test the resulting frameworks. Just type 'open
macosx/[ogg|vorbis].pbproj' from the terminal to try them out.

They need a fair bit of cleanup, which I'm working on now. In
particular, the ogg build tries to use config_types.h rather than
os_types.h. Anybody know a ProjectBuilder or Cocoa-specific ifdef?

In the meantime you can work around by running 'autoconf && ./configure'
from the command line. autogen will fail because automake is missing,
but autoconf works far enough.

Ogg.framework and Vorbis.framework strike me as more Mac-like names than
the current all-lower-case versions. Anyone object to that change?

Thanks to Eli for his great work on this.

  -r