[vorbis-dev] Re: vorbis.framework

Steve Nicolai snicolai at mac.com
Fri Nov 2 22:14:12 PST 2001

On Friday, November 2, 2001, at 05:58  PM, rillian wrote:

> They need a fair bit of cleanup, which I'm working on now. In
> particular, the ogg build tries to use config_types.h rather than
> os_types.h. Anybody know a ProjectBuilder or Cocoa-specific ifdef?
 From the Help menu in ProjectBuilder, select Developer Tools Help, then
select
GNU Preprocessor and finally Platform Specific Macros.  It looks like
__APPLE__
is what you want.  There is also an __APPLE_CC__ macro to distinguish
between
various versions of the compiler, so if you run into problems that are
fixed
in later compilers, it's possible to detect that.

> Ogg.framework and Vorbis.framework strike me as more Mac-like names
> than the current all-lower-case versions. Anyone object to that change?
Those names will fit right in.  No objections from me.

Steve