[vorbis-dev] Re: Possible fix for bug #14 (ogg123 -b memory leak)

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Fri May 18 21:05:09 PDT 2001

> But what are you prepared to do when I report that it dumps core?

BSD pthreads has different size default stack I believe.  We ran into
this with icecast, and Ben Laurie found the problem.  We can just
increase the stack size easily, if that's what's causing the problem.

Or do you think it will coredump for some other reason?  So far I've had
little problem with threads on BSDs.

jack.