[vorbis-dev] Simple Vorbis Players...

Richard Eng richard.eng at c2i.net
Thu Jun 28 01:49:31 PDT 2001

> If anyone knows of any good general audio resources (online or books) or
> DirectSound resources, I would greatly appreciate any pointers.  It has
> been some time since I programmed from Windows (stuck with UNIX for the
> past 2 years) and the first time I've dealt with audio.

First of all you need the DirectX SDK from Microsoft. It's free for
download.
All the documentation you'll need is there. There are also sample
applications
with source, so this is the best resource out there. I hope that you have
made
some Win32 apps before? If not, then don't start with DirectX. If you still
have
problems I might help you.

Your Sincerely

    Richard Eng