SV: [vorbis-dev] Anyone with an extended vorbisfile_example?

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Mon Jun 11 07:08:52 PDT 2001

> > However you still have to links against
> > the msvcrt.dll.
> Is this generally a problem? Is it present on all Windows systems? How much
> do the versions differ?

I looked at several applications before deciding to to that.  It seems
fairly safe to do, and I think most people link against the .dll
runtime.

> I'm sorry - this may be more of a Win/MSVC discussion - but I'll take my
> chances before being thrown out off the list :-)

I'm not a MSVC programmer by trade, so comments and suggests are usually
helpful, as there's not a vast array of collected experience in the open
source world how to make things work for lots of people in the Windows
world.

jack.