SV: [vorbis-dev] Anyone with an extended vorbisfile_example?

Jonas Beckeman jonas.beckeman at monsterland.se
Mon Jun 11 07:05:07 PDT 2001

> Just link to the ???_static.lib files instead of the ???.lib files, e.g.
> vorbis_static.lib instead of vorbis.lib.
Duh! I should've seen that. Thanks.

> However you still have to links against
> the msvcrt.dll.
Is this generally a problem? Is it present on all Windows systems? How much
do the versions differ?

> Or do you mean creating one DLL for all Ogg/Vorbis libraries, lets say a
> OggVorbisEverything.dll.
No, I meant the former. But what I'd also like to do is convert my console
application to a .dll project (and make the function accept file names
instead of file handles). I'll try starting a new .dll project in VC and see
how far I can get.

I'm sorry - this may be more of a Win/MSVC discussion - but I'll take my
chances before being thrown out off the list :-)

/Jonas