[vorbis-dev] patch for title(?) segmentation fault

Bill Currie bill at taniwha.org
Sat Jul 7 18:07:24 PDT 2001

oggenc -b 128 -d 1985 -N 01 -t "Black Planet" -l "First and Last and Always" -a "Sisters of Mercy" track01.cdda.wav

egs in free in simple_utf8_encode. I tracked it down to a mis-calculated
buffer size for malloc. I've attached the patch that fixes it (for me:).

The only problem I have with the rest of the code is figuring out how the
terminating 0 (null, whatever:) gets into unicode, I can't see anywhere that
sets it, so I'm suprised make_utf8_string doesn't cause any problems.

Bill

--
Leave others their otherness. -- Aratak

<HR NOSHADE>