[vorbis-dev] Winamp plugin problems

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Mon Jan 15 15:16:16 PST 2001

> It (along with httpstream.c) are part of the winamp plugin. They're in cvs.
> However, recent checkouts don't include it.
>
> I think there's been some sort of repository corruption. I've let Monty know, so once he's figured out what's happening and fixed it, I'll make sure they're there (in the current version). I can't fix it locally.

The module was alive, but stuck in the Attic.  Dunno why, although
this could well be my own fault (I've been known to break a few
abstraction barriers in maintaining the CVS reporistory) or this could
have happened back when Motherfish was oopsing during repository
transactions due to a corrupted inode in its filesystem cache.

Regardless the cause, I corrected it.
vorbis-plugins/winamp/httpstream.? are resurrected.

Monty