[vorbis-dev] Winamp plugin problems

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Mon Jan 15 21:59:06 PST 2001

>3. I cannot compile the Winamp-plugin, because the "httpstream.h" is
>    missing... (and maybe other files too)
>    Is that file part of MSVC or something other? Because I didn't find it
>    on my MSVC CD either...

It (along with httpstream.c) are part of the winamp plugin. They're in cvs.
However, recent checkouts don't include it.

I think there's been some sort of repository corruption. I've let Monty know, so once he's figured out what's happening and fixed it, I'll make sure they're there (in the current version). I can't fix it locally.

Sorry about the delay.

Michael