[vorbis-dev] BCB build successful?

OmegaDan omegadan at thehumbleguys.com
Tue Jan 30 13:17:59 PST 2001

Some Results :

At this point I have to ask -- are you absoultley sure these are the same
exact sources doing this ?  I wonder if they have different codebooks?
That could be tested with the rehuff util Segher Boessenkool wrote --
theoretically when optimized they would be identical if the codebooks were
different?.

OD

F:\oggs>oggenc-bcb "125bpm 8 bar main line 1 FX.wav"
Opening with wav module: WAV file reader
Encoding "125bpm 8 bar main line 1 FX.ogg" [ 99.7%] [ 0m00s remaining] |

Done encoding file "125bpm 8 bar main line 1 FX.ogg"

        File length:  0m 18.0s
        Elapsed time: 0m 16.0s
        Rate:         1.1814
        Average bitrate: 121.0 kb/s

F:\oggs>oggenc-msvc "125bpm 8 bar main line 1 FX.wav"
Opening with wav module: WAV file reader
Encoding "125bpm 8 bar main line 1 FX.ogg" [ 99.7%] [ 0m00s remaining] |

Done encoding file "125bpm 8 bar main line 1 FX.ogg"

        File length:  0m 18.0s
        Elapsed time: 0m 12.0s
        Rate:         1.5752
        Average bitrate: 121.8 kb/s