[vorbis-dev] Ogg VEO Codec, video in an Ogg stream

prabu prabu at ti.com
Fri Sep 1 16:56:47 PDT 2000

> in my opinion, objects are crap.  For me, the only points of concern are
> the video stream, the audio stream, and the format into which they're
> stored and sync'd.

Remember that technology (invented by Ron Popeil LLC or otherwise) should
not be designed for itself. It should serve a purpose... Say, we ditch
objects or searchable databases..what do we end up with? The most
comprehensive, advanced, highest compression multimedia format which would
be an also ran ? Hope David Weekly is not listening to this...
Anyway I guess that the discussion is getting non - technical.[period].