[vorbis-dev] Ogg VEO Codec, video in an Ogg stream

Rudd-O amadorm at usm.edu.ec
Sat Sep 2 09:44:36 PDT 2000

On searchable databases:

The data searching technologies are becoming so important that even
Oracle rolled out a database product called Internet file system, acting
as a hierarchical storage with searching capabilities.

The thing is, every day we have to deal with an increasing amount of
data.  Even we geeks are noticing that it's becoming more and more
difficult to find what we want in the sea of information, never mind
mere mortals.  What will save us when later on we don't have multimedia
searching capabilities too?