[vorbis-dev] CVS import strategy

Chris Hirsch chirsch at tecomac.com
Mon Nov 6 09:26:19 PST 2000

I'm trying to figure out what the best way to import Ogg and Vorbis into my
project that is under CVS control. I'd like to use modules to just check out
the Ogg and Vorbis libs and headers when I'm compiling my project and I'd
also like to keep the source to the Ogg and Vorbis libs. My question is how?
Another question I have is what is the best way to keep my Ogg Vorbis CVS
stuff up to date with the main source if I've imported it via 3rd party or
something similiar.

I'm sure somebody is already doing this...any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Hirsch                                       http://www.Tecomac.com

chris at Tecomac.com                          What?  Me Worry?  Linux Inside
<INSERT RANDOM WAAAAY COOL QUOTE HERE>