[vorbis-dev] Merge done

David Burnett vargol at bigfoot.com
Tue May 9 11:57:21 PDT 2000

>range) however, at this point, pending bugfixes, the Vorbis 1.0 stream
>format is frozen.  Streams at this point should now be immortal.

Whooo oooh I can start encoding in earnest :)

>I probably broke minor things on non-Linux platforms; check them out.

Be appears to be working, I can hear a tune blasting away in the background
(Metallica ironically).

>unburied to pay more attention to bug reports/compatability requests for
>other platforms.

For Be the only changes to the mainline code are...

os_types.h requires.

#ifdef __BEOS__
#include <inttypes.h>
#endif

putting in there and Be doesn't require the maths libraries, so
I have to delete the -lm's from the makefiles.

There is a minor mod in vq/run.c where BeOS does not define
S_IFSOCK, it doesn't do the sockets/file thing, but most
people developing on Be would probably know this, and the new
network stack and API due soon is supposed to have full BSD socket
compliance so it should fix itself.

Dave