[vorbis-dev] Merge done

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Wed May 10 16:29:50 PDT 2000

> For Be the only changes to the mainline code are...
>
> os_types.h requires.
>
> #ifdef __BEOS__
> #include <inttypes.h>
> #endif

Added/committed

> putting in there and Be doesn't require the maths libraries, so
> I have to delete the -lm's from the makefiles.

Hrm... what does autoconf seem to think the platform string for a Be machine
is?

eg: i686-unknown-linux (well, *-*-linux* ;-)
is *-*-be* a good guess?

Given that, I can fix this at the root of the problem (in configure.in)

> There is a minor mod in vq/run.c where BeOS does not define
> S_IFSOCK, it doesn't do the sockets/file thing, but most
> people developing on Be would probably know this, and the new
> network stack and API due soon is supposed to have full BSD socket
> compliance so it should fix itself.

I htink we should let this one go; vq/* are only needed if you're
building/playing with brand new codebooks.  It's not needed to build anything,
so I've removed it from the mainline build.

Monty