[vorbis-dev] From Windows to Linux Developerment... HOW TO?

David Burnett vargol at bigfoot.com
Sat Jul 29 08:15:07 PDT 2000

>> Is there anything for those of us stuck (pretty much) in Windows?
>> I've got BeOS too, but I'm not sure if I have a compiler.
>> dooh!

Missed the original mail for this, but to the guy with BeOS, if
you got the free downloadable version then no you haven't got the
development tool unless you downloaded the seperate development
archive. If you've brought a copy then you have got them.

to test just type 'gcc' into a termianl, you should
get 'gcc: No input files' back if you havr or
'sh: gcc: command not found' if you haven't.

Dave