[vorbis-dev] Higher bitrates

Gregory Maxwell greg at linuxpower.cx
Sun Jul 23 10:37:52 PDT 2000

It's fairly simple to change the bitrate by adjusting some params in
mode.h. I don't know if anyone has done sufficent testing to compair it to
MP3 at very high bitrates.

If you really want the best quality at such high bitrates, there are
archivers that can perform 3:1 for CD audio data losslessly and 4:1 might
be possible.