[vorbis-dev] vorbis.com

Segher Boessenkool segher at wanadoo.nl
Sat Dec 30 18:07:31 PST 2000

> When is Ogg Vorbis compilable on a normal installed computer? Currently I

For just a standard compile, I haven't had any problems (ever).

> haven't found a computer where I can compile the current CVS. If the
> developer of Ogg Vorbis are interested in spreading OV over the net, some
> effort in making a OV installation easy should be investigated.

I think Vorbis will be included in most distributions, when we are
out of alpha.

> Ogg Vorbis:             configure errors

Did you run autogen.sh, like the README mentions? If you did, and still
get errors, don't complain, but show us the errors, so we can do something
about it :-)

Btw, if you're building a CVS version, you can expect some problems...
If you don't like that, don't use a CVS version, but a distributed
version.

Cheers,

Segher