[vorbis-dev] Vorbis on Windows

Fred Rastgar frastgar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 09:50:31 PDT 2000

I have been having a number problems with missing
include files (i.e. pthread.h, sched.h, sys/time.h
etc.) which are supposed to be system files.  However;
it appears that some of those are unique to
Linux/Unix.

Is there something that I am doing wrong?  I am able
to compile the vorbis as a library, however; cannot
compile any of the tools or the encoder.

FR