[vorbis-dev] Vorbize.c

Chris Hirsch chirsch at tecomac.com
Mon Aug 28 10:23:06 PDT 2000

Are there any attempts currently being worked on to make Vorbize Visual C++
compatable? Or for that matter non-GNU compatiable?

I guess I never realized that getopt.h was a GNU thing. What would be the
suggested course of action to get vorbize to cross compile on VC++ or other
non-GNU platforms?

If not I can certainly do this because I'd like to be able to run this on
Windows but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes...

Chris

--
Chris Hirsch                                       http://www.Tecomac.com

chris at Tecomac.com                          What?  Me Worry?  Linux Inside
<INSERT RANDOM WAAAAY COOL QUOTE HERE>