[vorbis-dev] Channel coupling in Vorbis

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Mon Aug 14 15:25:07 PDT 2000

I saw from the interview on Slashdot that there is no support for channel
coupling in Vorbis. I would like to help work on that. Has anything been started
about that? I don't know yet whether if could work "in real life", but I have
started to work on a way to do adaptative coupling between two channels (by
finding the best transformation to predict one channel from the other).

I would like to know whether I can be useful. I have some experience in audio
processing/coding (mostly speech).

        Jean-Marc Valin

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca