[Video at Xiph] Portuguese (Brazilian) subtitles: Episode 02

Monty Montgomery xiphmont at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:59:14 PST 2013

Hello Marcelo!

> Is it possible that _all_ my previous messages have been bounced or held on
> some queue because I included the subtitles in an attachment? Here are them
> now in a link:

Sorry, no, we got them!  I have been asleep for the better part of two
days after the last push to finish the video.

I'll have the subtitles up today.  The launch went well, and I'm a bit
surprised that the spread of the video has been slow and still
building... so I don't think we've missed much.  Your subs are still
perfectly timed to hit our Brazilian audience.

And thank you so much for doing it so quickly!  You beat everyone else :-)

> Hope it gets through this time! Meanwhile, I revised the contents and
> adjusted a few minor things, so you can safely throw out the attachments
> from my previous messages.

I'll take the newest, thanks.

Monty