[Video at Xiph] Portuguese (Brazilian) subtitles: Episode 02

Marcelo Queiroz mqz.mqz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:41:05 PST 2013

> From: <video-bounces at xiph.org>
> Date: Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
> (...)
>    Message body is too big: 57140 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

Is it possible that _all_ my previous messages have been bounced or held on
some queue because I included the subtitles in an attachment? Here are them
now in a link:

http://www.ime.usp.br/~mqz/tmp/02-Digital_Show_and_Tell.ptbr.vtt

Hope it gets through this time! Meanwhile, I revised the contents and
adjusted a few minor things, so you can safely throw out the attachments
from my previous messages.

best,

Marcelo