[Video at Xiph] SRT subtitiles in spanish.

Matías Goinheix maghox.fr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:55:02 PDT 2010

Hello,

I've just watch the video " Episode 1: A digital media primer for geeks" and
enjoyed it very much, it clarifyed a lot of things for me and besides, it's
wiki with the "Going deeper..." sections and the extra links is an amazing
work. I wanted to thank you for making all this work available and to
congratulate you because of the great level shown on the video.

The only way in which I could collaborate, I think, is by translating the
subtitles to Spanish, my native tongue. If that's ok, please tell me and
I'll translate the .srt file as soon as possible.

Thanks
Matias