[Video at Xiph] SRT subtitiles in spanish.

Monty Montgomery xiphmont at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:01:15 PDT 2010

It certainly would be!

The only thing I'd ask to be careful about it to make sure that the
technical terms are well translated-- many of them have meanings tied
directly to the precise term, and there is usually a specific correct
term in other languages as well....

By way of reverse example I remember a Chinese friend visiting the US
for the first time being thrilled that around San Francisco, the bank
ATMs offered instructions in Chinese... except that she couldn't read
them, because she'd only been exposed to the relevant banking terms in
English!

Monty