[Tremor] questions on porting Tremor

Ethan Bordeaux ethan.bordeaux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:43:33 PDT 2009

Hey that's great you're looking into this.  Personally I think option #1
would be the better choice for me, as maintaining usage and validity of
checksums is quite important for my application.  That said, I'm not sure I
quite get what the downside to the first option would be, so I can't say for
certain if there wouldn't be issues with the dual stream pointers.  Still,
it's great to hear that this is working its way officially into Tremor.

Ethan