[Tremor] questions on porting Tremor

Nicholas Vinen hb at x256.org
Tue Sep 8 19:21:06 PDT 2009

I agree, in an application like mine (making a portable Ogg Vorbis
player from a small embedded system) read-ahead wouldn't be too
difficult to implement, and RAM space is critical. Every block I can
avoid allocating for an Ogg buffer can go towards buffering decoded
audio. So that solution sounds good for my particular application.

Nicholas