[Tremor] Need help skipping comment header

xiphmont at xiph.org xiphmont at xiph.org
Wed Sep 3 14:59:22 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Andy Grundman <andy at slimdevices.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm working on a bug with our Tremor implementation on a very memory-
> constrained system.

I wouldn't have described it as a bug, but I certainly understand why
you want to fix it.

> I'm hoping someone more familiar with the API knows of a relatively
> easy way this can be done.

There's not a way in the current API, which is not to say it isn't
technically feasable or probably all that tricky.  I'm not sure how
I'd express it cleanly through the API, but an under the covers hack
that simply skips buffering the second packet at the stream level
wouldn't be that hard.

Monty