[tremor] Tremor HW (FPGA) implementation

Brendan Moran annirak at bigfoot.com
Wed Jul 23 23:18:35 PDT 2003

Sadly, I doubt it will work.  As far as I know, I was the only person that
ever posted anything about the idea, but IIRC no one thought it was
feasible at all.

The main answer I got was: "The rather high memory requirements of tremor
might be a bit of a problem for a hardware implementation. Memory is
expensive."  Really your problem is that the memory requirement for the
decoder is unbounded last I checked (there may be a change in that).

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

--Brendan