[tremor] MDCT_lookup tables reduced by one third.

timmy brolin timmy at home.se
Tue Sep 10 13:18:25 PDT 2002

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 12:58:05PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Monty wrote:
>
> > "Um, oops" I was in the middle of cleaning up the patch as well as
> > eliminating the bitreverse tables while I was at it.  have a look at
> > the commit I just made before proceeding too much farther..
>
> Euh...  I was working on optimizing the whole thing further as well,
> including the bitreverse.  OK' I'll resume from current CVS.

The changes were fairly minimal in nature.  Now that it's clear we
have at least two people hacking in the MDCT, it might be wise to
alert the list what one is about to do in order to facilitate
coordination.  Perhaps not cooperation, but at least coordination :-)

> Monty, are you about to commit something else soon?
Other than your LSP patch, Nicholas, no.
Monty

---
Again, where and how do I download the latest code?
(win32 machine, never used cvs)

/timmy