[tremor] MDCT_lookup tables reduced by one third. - Win32 CVS Access

Alan MacDonald newslists at warpzillion.com
Tue Sep 10 13:49:14 PDT 2002

For a Win32 GUI, I use WinCVS, the FAQs on the site should help out
http://www.wincvs.org/

To access xiph cvs look here:
http://www.xiph.org/cvs.html

The important parts being:

Set CVSROOT to:
:pserver:anoncvs at xiph.org:/usr/local/cvsroot

And password: anoncvs

To set these go to Admin->Preferences...

Here's a screenshot of the setup:
http://warpzillion.com/xiph_wincvs.jpg

Once you've set the CVSROOT then go to Admin->Login
You will be prompted for the password.
This is a good check to make sure you have everything set up right.

To checkout the actual module go to Create->Checkout Module...
And enter the module name, Tremor (case is important)

Hope that helps,

Alan