[tremor] Tremor build problem solved

John Ashcroft johna at emailaccount.com
Tue Sep 10 08:34:19 PDT 2002

Hi,

I eventually solved this after some heavy googling.

For the benefit of other people who might run into this,
the reason was that aclocal wasn't looking in the right
directories by default, and I had to:
export ACLOCAL_FLAGS='-I /usr/local/share/aclocal'
before running ./autogen.sh

I also ran into the libtool age problem (libtool 1.4), which
was easy to bodge, but at least I have the lib compiled and
installed correctly.

Cheers

A free email account your friends will never forget!
Get YOURNAME at EmailAccount.com  at http://www.emailaccount.com/