[theora] NHW Project - new -l8 "very high compression" setting

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:35:42 UTC 2018

Hello,

The -l8 "very high compression" setting I posted was not really good.Now I
have corrected and improved it, and now the -l8 quality setting is really
better, more precision and more neatness.

I think now it is a good setting, and I have started to compare it with
x265 and it can be now competitive.

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Do not hesitate to test it and give me your feedback!

Many thanks!
Cheers,
Raphael