[theora] NHW codec - improvement of precision (Daniel Hendrycks)

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 05:48:28 PDT 2012

Hello,

Just a quick message to let you know that my codec is now opensource, and
I'm very happy with it.

I have also just corrected 2 little errors in my previous version, and so
this new version is a little better.I have updated the source code and
binaries links on my demo page ( http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/ ).Any
comment or question about the codec is very welcome.
-I have also nearly validated 2 next higher quality settings (+5Ko and
+8-10Ko in average), if it could be of interest, also do not hesitate to
let me know.-

Again, the only real "advantage" of my codec is that it is a fast codec,
with notably a very fast decoding time I think.

Very quickly to finish, if there would be some projects with open calls for
new and low-complexity technology, and that my codec could be of interest,
please do not hesitate to let me know (would be very helpful).

Many thanks,
Raphael