[theora] Cortado status controls in IE6

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 12 18:41:07 PDT 2010

On 10/12/2010 08:47 PM, Greg Hendley wrote:
> I have need to make an .ogv file available on IE6. I am using
> cortado_latest.jar to make this happen. Hovering over the playing video
> causes the status bar to appear as expected. In the status bar the play
> button, pause button, and stop button all work as expected. However the
> slider has no effect. I have examined and tried several of the
> parameters but see nothing that would make the slider in the bar work.
> When using Firefox to view the same file the slider works.
>
> Any suggestions?

That's quite a bug.  Can you tell us what versions of the Java Plugin
(JVM) you are using in each browser?  IMHO it's much more likely to be due
to different JVM versions than different browsers.  Cortado is supposed to
work across essentially all JVMs, so it would be good for us to know which
version has a problem.

--Ben